Post 1: A country i would like to visit

Waaaah! How difficult to choose only one country that I would like to visit! There are so many continents, so many places! My dream would be traveling the whole world (yes, very "clich茅").

Well, I think the main country I would like to visit is, honestly, the United States. I know it's nothing original, but I would like to visit it (and if possible, live for a while), I would like to learn English more. Master it. I have always thought that the best way to learn a language is to go to the place where it is spoken.

And why not London, for example? Because I am interested in learning American English. American English is the international standard. I think it's a little easier than the British. The series and movies I that I watch, the music that I listen and the video games that I play to generally come from the USA. I consume many things from that country. My boyfriend and I would like to live there for a while after finishing our university careers.

Comentarios

Entradas populares