Post 2: My favorite vacation

My favorite vacations were in Brazil in 2013, I traveled with my mom (hi mom <3) and had a great time. She has always liked that country. She had already traveled before, but I couldn't because I didn't want to leave my studies. Until one day I could finally accompany her (wohooo!). I still remember the flight, it was the A2227 bound for Sao Paulo.


The truth is that whenever I go out with my mom we have an amazing time. Many people say that parents are not friends of their children, but that they are only parents. I contradict that, because my mother, besides being my mom, we consider ourselves friends.

Anyway, continuing with the above, the first time I went I was like a month there, I ate a lot of tropical fruits (I like fruits), I drank a lot of coconut water (it's so delicious), a lot of Guaran谩 Ant谩rtica (it's the most popular guarana flavored drink in Brazil) and I also ate candies (I'm like Willy Wonka daughter, a candy taster). We toured many beautiful places, we visited the aquarium, we traveled through the Amazonas, we went to Manaos, we traveled on a road where the green of the flora and the blue of the sky looked beautiful, but if you go to that place, remember to bring insect repellent.


Comentarios

Entradas populares