Post 3: The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.

I think my life is a series of shameful moments, but well, if I could choose only one, I think it would be that anecdote of the Colo-Colo.

Here we go again. When I was a child I played in a football school of the Colo-Colo team near the sector where I live. It was the smallest (both age and size). I think when I was about 8 years old. We trained on Saturday mornings and it was entertaining. My parents accompanied me, it must have been boring for them (I love them <3), but anyway. Going to the point, one day we were taken to the David Arellano Monumental Stadium along with several other Colo-Colo football schools throughout the country. Before the game began, in the previous, we were taken to the soccer field and was filled with childrens and teenagers with black and white shirts. In the background some important hymn sounded and each one of us was passed to the soccer field. When I was my turn to enter I reached down, touched the grass, brought my hand to my forehead, crossed myself, I raised my hand pointing to the sky and then stood up again. Like the great soccer players. Do you think it is not shameful? The worst thing is that while doing that act I was recorded by the camera and displayed on the giant screens in the stadium, maybe I even went on television. What a shame! My parents laugh until today, because they had given me the idea of ​​doing that stupidity.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares