Post 5: My future job




As I said in a previous post, I am studying design (Graphic mention). Therefore, the job I would like to have is one in which I am my own boss. Independent. This is the advantage of graphic design. The good thing about this career, gives you that opportunity. You can also work from anywhere (as long as you have your notebook, your programs and electricity, clearly). So, I imagine lying on my bed with the computer in front and a cup of coffee next to me.

But if I won't get it, I'd like to work in some advertising and communications agency. In an arts department. In some publishing company. Work with some corporate identity of companies that require. Prepare graphic material. Illustrate. I have even thought about doing classes in schools in the sector where I live, because I once had an arts teacher who was a graphic designer, so, why not me? As you can see, I have many options.

As for the salary, I would like it to be very good, to be able to cover my basic needs, to be able to help my parents and my nephews financially and to be able to buy whatever I want without thinking of "noooo, my money goes like water between my fingers!"

Comentarios

Entradas populares