Post 4: What are I really into?

I hate food, I am a difficult one to satisfy with regard to this subject, because I can't stand many flavors on my palate. But at the same time, I love food. Yes, I know that I am contradicting myself, but now I will explain them to you.

For example, I can eat "completo" with avocado, tomato and mayonnaise, but I can't stand eating only the avocado (unless it is with lemon) or tomato salad (iugh). I like the egg, but it must be almost burned and I can stand eating it as an omelette, but if I make it fried, I don't like the yolk. I like french fries, but I don't like them when they are cut thick and fried badly. I like meat, but I can't eat it if it has fat or nerves. And so with many foods, and it's not that I want to lose weight, not at all, I'm just... I don't know, "ma帽osa".

The point of all this is that lately we have been going to Burguer King with my boyfriend many times a week. In fact we consider ourselves "Burguer King tasters" (I'm really, really, really into in this). We go to the different places that are in the city, and believe me, it doesn't all taste the same, sometimes the hamburger is badly made, the fries don't have so much salt, the drink It tastes different. Or we also compared the customer support, I remember once we went to the Burguer that is near the metro U. of Chile and they attended us so fast, we paid, we walked to receive the order and it was ready, but guess what, the taste was disgusting! The five stars we would put them just because they were quick.

Whatever, I thank the gods of Olympus of the coupons of the Burguer that we enlarged to King size, and although I know that what I tell you is harmful to our health, carpe diem. I'm sorry, I love junk food.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares